The guest of honor of WPHC, Dr. Robert M. Goldman is Cofounder and president of the Board of Administration of American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine - A4M, that has as a goal disseminate and raise public awareness of the importance of science, and the innovative and cutting edge research for the new treatments destined to prolong human life.
Devoted to the progress of tools and technology to detect, treat and prevent associated diseases to aging.
• Robert M. Goldman, MD, PhD, DO, FAASP.
• World president of the International Medical Commission
• Cofounder and president of the Board of administration of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M).
• Founder and President of the International Sports Hall of Fame.
• Cofounder and President of the World Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.
• President Emeritus of the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM).
• U.S. President of Sports Academy’s Board of Visitors.